We invite you to visit Advanced Cyclone Systems at booth 246 in hall 6 at Powtech, which will be held in Nuremberg, Germany, from 11-13 October. Join us to learn more about our innovative technology for product recovery and particulate matter emission control. We would be pleased to solve your gas-solid separation problems.
Features and advantages:
- Dry centrifugal gas-solid separation, with mechanical or electrostatic recirculation
- Very high collection efficiencies even in the fine particles range (<3 microns)
- No movable parts, absence of filtering elements
- High temperature and glowing particles resistance (fire resistance M0)
- Can deal well with moisture content in the gas stream
- Tree options of design according to the separation requirements (Hurricane, ReCyclone MH, ReCyclone EH)
- Scalable equipment, to deal with future changes on the separation requirements
- Robust equipment, high pressures resistance (positive or negative)
- Minimal maintenance
- Indifferent to particle resistivity
We look forward to seeing you at the show.