Recently, AIM hosted a webinar panel discussion that addressed the key supply chain aspects associated with launching a new pharmaceutical or biotech therapy in Europe.
Our panel of experts included representatives from AIM as well as the Head of Finance, Europe for Travere Therapeutics. The key topics of discussion were:
- • The major steps involved in designing and implementing a life science supply chain in Europe
- • Supply chain best practices for launch
- • Most common supply chain “pitfalls” or mistakes when preparing for launch
- • Timing of major preparations
- • In-sourcing vs. outsourcing
- • Key tax and financial issues
- • Major regulatory, licensing, and legal requirements
This paper provides a written summary of the webinar.