From day one, we will guide you throughout the development process; at every step, you...
The Autoject®2 platform is a versatile auto-injector that is used across many therapy areas, including multiple sclerosis, infertility, and growth hormone deficiency.
This dependable device helps users self-inject with durable and reliable performance.
Key features of the Autoject®2 platform include:
- It is a true auto-injector, as the needle is inserted and dose delivered at the touch of a button
- It has a concealed needle to reduce injection anxiety
- Its safety interlock mechanism prevents accidental activation until the device is pressed against the skin
- It provides visual feedback at end-of-dose
- It is intuitive, with press-button activation
- It is safe and easy-to-use, with needle shield removal for both rigid and soft needle shields
- It is refillable
- Auto-injection is button-activated and it is a true-injector
- The Needle is hidden prior to injection
- It has a safety lock to prevent accidental activation
- It has a visual end-of-dose indication and a shield removal feature
- It is fixed dose and has a glass prefilled or plastic syringe
- The syringe can either bt 1.0ml or 2.25ml
- There are options for fixed or removal needles
- It provides a subcutaneous injection at an adjustable needle depth
Steps for use:
- Prime the device and load the syringe
- Place against the skin and press the activation button
- A Marker indicates when the dose is delivered
Owen Mumford has unveiled a new addition to its range of medical devices at PDA:...
Owen Mumford has unveiled a new addition to its range of automatic injection devices at...