Bioassay GmbH has established efficacy models to address the demand of characterization of new drugs, especially in the field of biopharmaceuticals like monoclonal Antibodies, Hormones or Cytokines.
Bioassay GmbH has extended experience in the field of characterization of Biosimilars or modified Biologics (e.g. pegylated products).
Further, we provide specialized models for the characterization of drug candidates in the field of nephrology and diabetes.
- FACS-Based Receptor Binding Assays
- Specific Cell Line Development
- Neutralizing antibodies
Pharmacokinetic & Disease Models
- Pharmacokinetic & Metabolic studies
- Specific Nephrology & Diabetic Models
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) / Ischemia-Reperfusion-Injury (IRI)
- Kidney transplantation model
- 5/6 Nephrectomy (Chronic Kidney Disease)
- Hypertension Model (e.g. renal artery stenosis)
- Unilateral Ureteral Obstruction (UUO)
- Diabetic nephropathy