The Bohle blending systems allow homogeneous blending of dry powder batches with its patented blending elements mounted to the inside of the container lid.
The blending procedure can be scaled up from 4 – 12,000 litres.
For optimum flexibility, the blending containers can be exchanged to use different volumes if necessary. Due to the patented Bohle blending system each blending container can be used for effective mixing between 20 – 85 % of the total container volume for densities between 0.2 – 1.2 kg / l.
The Pharma Blender is a Stationary Blending Device, Consisting of:
- PM machine body with load suspension device
- Electrical switch cabinet integrated in machine body. A separate installation is optional upon request
- Separate operator panel, 15” Comfort Touch Panel. Printer or PDF print as an option
- Safety light barrier or laser scanner as an option
The blending operation is a fully contained and closed process. Each container has an inner lid for filling procedures. An extended hoist allows the blender to be also used as a milling station for bin-to-bin transfer.
Benefits of the Bohle blender PM:
- Homogeneous blending of dry powder batches
- Patented blending elements
- Blending of 4 – 12,000 liters
- PM can also be used as a milling station for bin to bin transfer
- Small footprint
- Fast and simple installation and low maintenance
- Easy product changeover by exchanging the blending container
- Containment execution as an option
LB Bohle – No 1 in Blending
The range of Bohle blending systems shows the flexibility of our engineering and manufacturing departments. Bohle blenders can be adjusted and used in any imaginable pharmaceutical production situation. No matter what kind of container you use, round and square, Bohle blenders can handle them with excellent blending results.
Bohle Provides Blenders Featuring a Variety of Different Load Bearing Capacities:
- Standard arm connection and clamps
- Round forks on the lift arm
- Lift arm with eccentric, power and hydraulic clamps
PM is Capable of Advanced Processes –
Blending, Chopping and Liquid Addition:
- Closed system, therefore optimal for containment applications
- No cleaning between batches
- Rotates up to 6 rpm
- Speed increase optionally possible after technical clarification
- Gentle product movement
- Blending baffles in Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC)