Alongside 7PSolutiomns’ independent shipment tracking technologies, the business provides clients with the ability to control temperature and cargo security protocols with company vehicles and vehicles used by their transportation providers.
Designed, developed and tested to good manufacturing practice (GMP) and good distribution practice (GDP) regulations, 7P provides real-time global positioning system (GPS) devices that have the ability to manage one to three temperature zones depending on the type of vehicle (trailer, box truck or cargo van). Additional inputs for door events are also available.
In addition to complying with pharmaceutical GDP and food safety regulations, 7PSolutions’ truck and trailer technologies are compliant with the Transport Asset Protection Associations (TAPA) TSR standards for cargo security.
The 7P RouteWatch platform
Benefits of 7PSpolutions RouteWatch platform include:
- Temperature monitoring by zone
- Traceable temperature sensors meeting global standards and regulations
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant automated Trip History reports
- Start indicators for refrigeration unit Ignition ON, Ignition Off
- RouteWatch turn-by-turn directions using Linear geo-fencing
- Multiple layers of covert GPS security
- Trailer Sentry™ lock and unlock airbrake systems only with approved credentials
- Trailer inventory management
- Confidential security protocols
- Fully licensed Google Maps
Interested in learning more about 7PSolutions’ unique truck and trailer solutions please contact its team using the contact form on this page.
Learn why manufacturers of climate-controlled air shipping containers and ground containers entrust their technology to 7PSolutions.