Disposable GPS Devices 7PSolutions
7P GD100 tracking device was intended for the pharmaceutical and life sciences supply chain, one of the first real-time disposable GPS devices in the market.
The 7P GD100 tracking device was designed for the pharmaceutical and life sciences supply chain. It is one of the first real-time disposable GPS devices in the market.
Selecting the GPS device to match your requirements and mode of transport
Combined with the global positioning system (GPS) accuracy of its 7P GD100 and its Transport Environment Monitoring System™ (TEMS), the company’s RouteWatch SaaS provides:
- Real-time event-based monitoring with alerts and alarm conditions
- Traceable temperature sensor meeting global standards and regulations
- Light sensor to notify you when shipments have been breached while in transit
- USB provides back-up in the event of a loss of cellular connections
- Built-in redundancies to prevent data loss
- Eliminate the need to manage reverse logistics and charging devices
- Battery designed to last up to 30 days (battery life depends on a variety of parameters and conditions)
- Global roaming SIM
- Fully licensed Google Maps
- Five years of live shipment history, analytics and un-editable data
The 7P GD100 is designed for air and ground shipments. 7P SecureFlight™ follows Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), International Air Transport Association (IATA) and other global aviation standards for shipment onboard aircraft.
Contact 7PSolutions’ team to learn more about SecureFlight and obtain its current list of global airlines that have approved SecureFlight.
Other 7P devices include:
- 7P SmartBox with built-in enterprise mobility management (EMM) and power management
- 7P GL series with optional EMM sensors and cable for placement down inside the payload
7PSolutions’ software and devices are developed, tested and validated to Good Manufacturing (GMP) and Good Distribution Practices (GDP). Its TEMs shipment history report is available automatically to interested parties and is US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.