Memmert GmbH + Co. KG is the market leader in innovative climate chambers for decades...
Memmert’s climate chambers offer maximum energy efficiency in continuous operation – customised for stability studies according to ICH guidelines.
This powerful climate chamber with Advanced Peltier Technology has more than earned the ‘eco’ epithet. In continuous operation, it works around 90% more energy-efficient than compressor-cooled devices, does not require any refrigerant and is therefore nearly maintenance-free. The temperature control from +0 ºC to +70 ºC as well as the active humidification and dehumidification from 10% to 90% rh in the HPPeco are optimally tailored to the requirements of stability tests in the pharmaceutical industry (Q1A). Due to its quiet operation, the compact constant climate chamber is also suitable for breeding insects or zebrafish.
- Temperature range up to +70 °C
- 7 model sizes (108 to 2140 litres volume)
- 1 model variant: TwinDISPLAY
- digitally controlled active humidification and dehumidification up to 90% rh
- double doors as standard with fully insulated stainless steel, inside glass: prevention of contamination and drops or rises in temperature, and at the same time an optimal view of the sensitive load through wide-area interior glass doors (size 1400/2200 stainless steel doors with glass sector; sizes 750, 1060 and 1400 two leaves, size 2200 three leaves)
The high-precision control guarantees an absolutely homogeneous and stable distribution of temperature and humidity, even given challenging parameters. Thanks to the new micro-dosing pump and smart control, the interior of the HPPeco is delicately and quickly humidified. In addition, a Peltier-based dehumidification system ensures that the climate is precisely controlled even at low relative humidity levels. This ensures constant climatic conditions in the chamber even when the test material emits moisture.
If you select the light module option, you can also use this uniquely precise climate chamber for applications such as seed germination, plant cultivation or breeding of zebrafish or insects, especially Drosophila breeding, under a constant climate and under daylight conditions. As an alternative, you can choose cold white light (6,500 Kelvin) or a combination of cold white and warm white light (2,700 Kelvin), dimmable in steps of 1%.
- intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- temperature and humidity ramps programmable via AtmoCONTROL software
- almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Peltier heating and cooling concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and software AtmoCONTROL
- 3 years guarantee worldwide
The Peltier-cooled climate chamber HPPeco is specifically designed for stability studies according to ICH guidelines (Q1A) as well as stability tests for cosmetics and food. Thanks to the large working range ascending from the freezing point, the climate chamber is also ideal for working materials testing and environmental tests in the industry.
Peltier temperature-controlled units are available alongside refrigerators, cooled incubators, and climate chambers. The climate chambers...
The year’s live event for the ACHEMA community is the ACHEMA Pulse 2021. Although held...
Memmert presents one of its classics with modern comfort features and a contemporary design: the...