Memmert presents one of its classics with modern comfort features and a contemporary design: the...
Memmert’s Peltier-cooled incubator IPPeco sets eco-standards for cultivation below room temperature.
The product has unmatched energy efficiency, best values for heat-up, cool-down and recovery times.
Thanks to the sophisticated Advanced Peltier Technology from Memmert, the IPPeco is the most energy-efficient and simultaneously the most powerful cooled incubator of its kind. Compared to similar appliances, its heat-up, cool down and recovery times are much shorter. The Peltier-cooled incubator from Memmert saves on operating costs, ensures sample quality and makes work in a microbiological laboratory significantly more efficient. Common applications are microbiological analyses, bacterial count determination, cultivation above and below room temperature, beer stability accelerated ageing test, or shelf-life tests of dairy products.
- temperature range 0°C up to +70 °C
- 9 model sizes (32 to 2140 litres volume)
- 2 model variants: SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY
- double doors standard for all models: Prevention of contamination and drops in temperature, and at the same time an optimum view of the sensitive load through wide-area interior glass doors
- fans integrated into the Peltier elements ensure rapid energy transfer and optimum temperature distribution
The Advanced Peltier Technology of the cooled incubator IPP eco ensures an extremely sensitive temperature control with the smallest control fluctuations, thereby guaranteeing the unique temperature homogeneity. The interior is completely closed off from the surroundings. The advantages for you: minimum risk of the sample drying out, condensation forming during the cooling process occurs outside of the working chamber on the Peltier element. Since the cooling incubator IPPeco does not require a compressor, it saves valuable space in the laboratory and works with unmatched quiet and low vibrations.
- intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- heating concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and Software AtmoCONTROL
- 3 years guarantee worldwide
The new Memmert constant climate chamber HPPeco and the cooled incubator IPPeco operate with hitherto...
In 1990, the International Council for Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Pharmaceuticals for Human Use...
Memmert appointed Philipp Schwarm, who worked for the company since April 2019, as new managing...