ZETA, the engineering specialist for the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, manages 12 subsidiaries in seven...
ZETA supplies customised downstream systems for production, processing and refinement, as well as purification and compounding of biotechnological products.
Beginning from heterogeneous input materials, ZETA’s systems apply the most advanced processes and techniques to achieve the highest possible product yields.
ZETA ensures that customers are not dependent on specific manufacturers of consumables, giving the customer more flexibility and better options for cost efficiency in the production processes.
High level of automation
ZETA develops semiautomatic filling solutions with container traceability and solutions for automatic equipment recognition at different docking points.
Features and services
ZETA is an all-in-one provider of services; from engineering (concept, basic, detail) through construction to qualification, automation and maintenance of downstream systems.
- Vertical integration
- 100% customised
- High process reliability and safety of operators
- Design independent of manufacturers
- Out-of-the-box solution
ZETA supplies equipment for packing and testing columns, slurry tanks and pump systems with the following features:
- Compact and mobile layout
- 100% deaeration / freedom from air bubbles
- Mixing of buffer systems including online/inline dilution
- Integration of diverse instrumentation
- Constant flow rates
- Number of inlets and outlets can be defined freely
- Flow rates from 0.5 l / min – 100 l / min
ZETA supplies systems for deep-bed filtration as well as ultra, dia and nano-filtration. Depending on the customer’s requirements, these can take the form of compact, mobile units or large-scale stationary systems. ZETA offers filtration systems with the following features:
- Modular design
- Smallest dead volume
- Continuously scalable flow rates
- Compact and mobile systems
- Permanently installed / stationary large-scale systems
Magnetic mixing technology stands out with its many advantages compared to mechanically sealed agitators. In...
ZETA and SIEMENS Partner for Engineering, Implementation and Digitisation of Pharmaceutical Process Plant
ZETA’s many years of experience in the management of major projects in the biopharmaceutical industry...