This versatile machine is built upon the flexibility and multilayer capacity of the classic STYL’One and the speed and simulation function of the STYLCAM.
Fully instrumented, the STYL’One Evolution is a real research and development (R&D) tabletting robot, which can automatically explore the design space and analyse your formula with utmost efficiency.
The standard ANALIS software package comes with the Advanced Software Module to ensure a rapid performance of in-depth studies.
Easy-to-operate, this tablet press benefits from very fast volume reduction and a displacement of both punches at high speed which allows:
- Production of tablets equivalent to those being made in production at a speed of up to 300,000tab/h
- Simulation and analysis of the production of all the major industrial presses
- Simulation and analysis of non-conventional production presses such as the IMA Comprima
- With the STYL’One Evolution, you will no longer have doubts about the quality of your industrial transposition. Its production package, including weight regulation, is able to perform the manufacturing of clinical batches as true prototypes of final productions batches
- Stearate spray, tab in tab and multilayer, which can be acquired optional round up this comprehensive package.
Unique benefits in powder characterisation
Key features of the STYL’One Evolution include:
- Standard EU and LP format
- Nonstandard tools (maximum tablet size of 40mm diameter and 32mm fìll.
- Good/bad tablet sorter
- Paddle, gravity or hand feeding (hand-fill mode available for multilayer or tab in tab)
- A flexible machine working with a minimum amount of powder
- A small footprint for a multi-purpose all in one R&D tool with a perfect hygiene, ease-of-use and ease-of-cleaning for your clinical batches
A platform that protects your investment
You can always upgrade the machine according to your needs and demands. A choice of different force-feed shoes and tooling sizes are available.
Fully robotised mode
The STYL’One disposes of an automated research mode in which the design space is being scanned according to your previous definition, a truly time-and powder saving option.