Early high cultures already used willow bark as a remedy for fever and pain ;...
For development, research and quality control of excipients, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), and formulations, Thermal Analysis offers effective analytical methods.
- The determination of their physicochemical properties such as melting point, glass transition temperature and heat of fusion
- Compatibility studies to find suitable API-excipient combinations
- Purity assessment (eutectic purity)
- Characterisation of polymorphic forms
which all refers to Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC).
Rheology perfectly complements the analytical equipment of your laboratory and allows for:
- Specification of suitable viscosity for different pharmaceutical products
- Assessment of flow limits of ointments and creams
- Predictions of storage stability by means of oscillation measurements
- Determination of mechanical characteristics of soft gels
Our time-limited offer, only valid in the European Union, the UK and the US, and available until 31 December, combines Differential Scanning Calorimetry and Rotational Rheology with a wide range of accessories and software solutions.
For more information, please fill out the enquiry form attached to this page.
Standard ASTM E2550 describes the thermal stability of a material as the “temperature at which...
Thermogravimetry (TGA) is frequently applied for the compositional analyses of such materials as, for example,...
The NETZSCH Database for Curve Recognition and Comparison of Measurement Curves It is possible to...