Did you know that 7-11 November is World Quality Week? NSF’s Health Sciences team are proud to be taking part.
Celebrated by the Chartered Quality Institute, this annual campaign raises awareness of the quality management profession globally. This year’s focus is on quality conscience; doing the right thing, a core NSF value. Join NSF for this special week to receive useful pharmaceutical, medical device, dietary supplement and clinical resources that will add value to you and your team.
Sign up by filling in your details on this page. You will receive an email confirmation and then simply keep an eye on your inbox from 7-11 November for your resources.
What resources can you expect?
- Access to three short self-paced interactive eLearning courses varying from an original price of $125 to $500, which you can complete at a time suitable to you. These include:
- Pharma GxP Refresher Training ICH Q8, Q9 and Q10
- Introduction to Writing Effective Nonconformity Statements During Medical Device Manufacturer QMS Audits
- Dietary Supplement GMPs Overview: 21 CFR 111 and Subparts A, P, H and I
- A special Q&A interview with an NSF medical device quality management expert who has over 35 years of experience in the profession
- An exclusive pharma-focused white paper covering GMP compliance in a post-pandemic world
- Discounts for products, including dietary supplement and cosmetic SOP templates
- Clinical research resources and more!
Learn more and sign up today at this link.
About World Quality Week
Increasingly, organisations are expected to expand their scope of responsibility and do the right thing, not only for the shareholder/taxpayer, customers and staff, but the environment and society at large. This demand for businesses to use conscience in their decision-making at every level creates more difficult ethical dilemmas.
Quality management is not only about designing and improving the quality of products and services but also about the methods organisations employ to deliver them to customers and stakeholders across their value stream. This year’s World Quality Week theme provides an opportunity to reflect on how corporate culture and conscience can help or hinder an organisation to make decisions and ‘do the right thing’ for all stakeholders and the planet.
NSF look forward to celebrating with you.