Patheon, a leading provider of contract development and manufacturing services to the global pharmaceutical industry, is hosting a complimentary, half-day seminar entitled "Product Enhancement through Complex Dosage Forms: Adding Value to Products’ Lifecycle Management" on June 18, 2013 at the MassBio Headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Complex dosage forms provide novel business opportunities for companies to leverage their existing products and intellectual property. Pharmaceutical industry experts will discuss several life cycle management strategies to enhance the product life cycle and extend the life of a drug.
Topics covered include:
- How to enhance existing product portfolio
- How to improve and register existing marketed products
- How to get a product to the market, including regulatory filing and approval requirements for complex dosage forms
- Challenges for a sterile solution that requires lyophilization in order to meet commercial stability requirements
- Drug formulation considerations in order to get a lyophilized product commercialized
Presentations will be provided by Patheon employees, Anil Kane, Ph.D., MBA, Executive Director, Global PDS Formulation Sciences, and Don Barbieri, Associate Director of Formulation and Process Development, as well as by Doug Stockdale, MBA, Life Sciences Executive, and John McCarty, Consultant with Pharmaceutical Productions.
Visit the company’s website at http://www.patheon.com/Knowledge-Library/Events.aspx to learn more or register for the upcoming seminar. Seating is limited.