ICPSI Cartridge Pump Systems
Pfeiffer Cartridge Pump Systems (CPS) represent a new generation of dispensing systems for both preserved and unpreserved solutions.
The cartridge family offers a nasal spray pump, as well as pumps for topical, oral and aural application.
The CPS are a direct response to increasing customer demands for flexibility and performance. As a result, the CPS solve the multiple challenges pharmaceutical manufacturers are facing nowadays.
Key benefits include:
- Suitable for unpreserved formulations
- Metal-free fluid path – a solution for oxidising formulations
- Tip seal technology – prevents clogging of the actuator
- Supports formulation stability through protection against contamination and low weight loss
- Possibility of 360° application for patients needing assistance
- State-of-the-art dispensing performance – priming, dose accuracy, spray pattern, droplet size distribution