Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) Press Releases
FICCI provides reports, in-depth research papers, surveys and analysis of all sectors for the global economy.
Every year, the company organises around 300 conferences and summits each year and is one of the leading providers of trade fairs and exhibitions. The company was established in 1977 and is based in India.
Through its membership network, the company is able to speak and engage with 250,000 members and have connections with 300 leading industry organisations and committees of experts from 70 industries
- It provides available information on policy and regulatory environment in the focus markets for facilitating entry
- Organises road-shows and participate in conventions and exhibitions of international repute for providing hands-on information on the market conditions for products and services offered by Indian businesses
- Organises specialised seminars for enhancing capacity building and innovation to keep pace with global demand and requirements
- Share information for potential business match-making and eventually extending institutional support at home and in target country for realising the potential business plans
- Undertaking initial due-diligence for promoting bi-directional flow of investments to and from India
- Regularly sharing information on business and investment opportunities available across the world
- Facilitating business visas and asked for support from respective embassies in India
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) Images
Products and Services
More than 45 pharmaceutical companies will participate in the India Pavilion at the International Pharmaceutical Expo (INTERPHEX), New York.Read more