Houston-based biopharmaceutical cold chain validation engineering firm Modality Solutions is thrilled to declare it made...
Modality Solutions has announced the transformation of Modality-Solutions.com into an engaging, content-rich, all-device compatible website.
With Modality Solutions, three firms (regulatory filing support, cold chain operations, and an integrated expertise staffing firm) are combined as your single source for cold chain expertise for the life sciences industry. The new website educates users on the various ways to work with an established one-stop cold chain provider to best fit their needs. Visitors are encouraged to download case studies, sign up to receive blog posts and schedule a free one-hour, no obligation consultation.
Modality Solutions’ new website is specifically designed to:
- Beautifully display content on devices, including mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
- Vastly improve user experience through well-organised service offerings coupled with case studies to reinforce Modality’s areas of specialisation
- Make sure all service offerings have a cold chain focus and features regulatory filing support, operations and staff augmentation information
- Showcase the depth of the company’s experience with clients such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Lilly, Janssen, Shire, TEVA and Abbott Vascular
- Be highly scalable and easy to add fresh, relevant content through an intuitive content management system for our industry
- Provide powerful analytics so that Modality Solutions can measure what is most important to its users and constantly tailor and improve its offerings and blog content
Modality Solutions’ president Gary Hutchinson said: “Our new website is all about sharing relevant cold chain logistics, operations, and regulatory information with life science decision-makers worldwide.
“We are uniquely positioned to provide an outstanding web experience where visitors get a chance to better understand our unique approach to cold chain challenges delivered through actual case studies. We want to share our expertise with other professionals in our industry.
“Web developer, Shovel Creative, listened to what we wanted to achieve and helped us deliver it to our highly regulated target market of public health, life science, and food industry professionals. Tara and her team really came through for us!”
Shovel Creative CEO Tara Kester said: “Gary and the Modality Solutions team are deep subject matter experts in what they do. During our comprehensive intake process, we were blown away by both their knowledge in cold chain and how every team member is involved in every project.
“You always get a C-level executive assigned to your account, which is rare today. It’s easy to make clients like Modality Solutions shine.”
Last month, the FDA approved tafasitamab-cxix (official name Monjuvi®) in combination with Lenalidomide as a...
Immunomedics (www.immunomedics.com) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing monoclonal antibody-based products for the targeted treatment...
Covid-19 and the Race to Get a Vaccine Through FDA’s Supercharged Fast Track Approval Named Coronavirus Treatment Acceleration Program (CTAP)
The Coronavirus Treatment Acceleration Program launched by the FDA in response to Covid-19 is a...