Skrlj has published a web article on green extraction technologies and the Škrlj SCE MoSES...
As an experienced manufacturer of pharmaceutical and food industry equipment, we realize that the production of process vessels encompasses a wide range of technological processes. In-house engineering, production, and quality control enable us to supervise product quality to the greatest extent possible.
Skrlj is well versed in various modern technologies that allow us to design and manufacture high-quality products. One of our main advantages is that the entire sales and production process – request overview, engineering, production, control procedures, documentation preparation, shipping – is carried out in one location and in a controlled environment.
Our in-house production capacities include the following services:
- sheet metal coil cutting
- plain sheet polishing and grinding
- internal and external grinding (tank and tank bottom)
- bending, shaping sheet metal
- manual, machine (linear and circular), and robotic welding (TIG, MIG/MAG, plasma)
- automatic sandblasting of larger products in a grinding chamber (using CrNi beads)
- passivation of finished products
- treatment with CNC processing machines
- abrasive water jet cutting
- 3D Scanning
- 2D and 3D laser cutting
- laser welding
Material, technological process, and control procedure traceability
We use modern information systems that ensure material and product traceability during the entire production process, as well as technological process control. The entire offer-order-production-documentation-sale process is supervised and managed using the SAP software database.
Read more about our Documentation and Control Procedures here.