Altasciences is honoured to publicise that CEO Chris Perkin has been accepted as a 2019 Red Jacket guest of honour.
The Red Jacket Award was introduced by PharmaVOICE in 2014 to honour a select and distinguished group of leaders who have been lauded by their colleagues and peers numerous times as PharmaVOICE 100 designees for their many contributions to their companies and the industry at large.
Chris has been a PharmaVOICE 100 designee every year since 2015 and, as a Red Jacket honouree, will be retiring the annual award for the lifetime achievement of the Red Jacket. PharmaVOICE Red Jacket honourees:
- Challenge us to think differently, act differently, and lead differently
- Create opportunities to make what was once impossible, possible
- Are focused beyond short-term gains and are committed to executing their long-term visions in a tightly regulated and competitive industry
- Have a persistence of vision
- Are truly transforming the life-sciences industry to create better health outcomes for all
- Are inspired leaders for today and tomorrow
Throughout Chris’ career, he has demonstrated a commitment to innovation, transformation, mentorship, and philanthropy. His entrepreneurial spirit and leadership have inspired Altasciences’ employees, peers, and company, and his influence is impacting the larger sphere of the life sciences industry.
“I am honoured to have been selected for this recognition, which would have been impossible without the unwavering support of the Altasciences team, our sponsors, and key collaborators. I know that, working together, we can continue making positive impacts in the ever-evolving, fast-paced life sciences marketplace,” said Chris Perkin, CEO of Altasciences and Red Jacket honouree.
For more information, please fill out the enquiry form attached to this page.