Creative PHS is an ISO certified company meeting the highest standards of quality, and information...
Creative Pharma Services is proud to participate in the 4th Panhellenic Conference of Clinical Research organised by the Hellenic Society for Pharmaceutical Medicine (ELEFI).
Titled Pharmaceutical Medicine & Clinical Research in the 21st Century: Adapting to Digital Health and Empowering the Patient, the conference will be held from 20 to 22 June 2019 at the Biomedical Research Foundation in the Academy of Athens (ΙΙΒΕΑΑ).
Oral presentations and posters from Creative Pharma Services’ medical advisors, clinical managers and associates will be presented throughout the three-day event focusing on strengthening the patient-centred mindset and the approach of digital health to empower the patient.
The following events will be happening at the conference:
Thursday 20 June 2019
- Digital Technology in Clinical Practice and Medical R&D: Through the Patient’s Eye (Flora Leptourgidou, Clinical Study Manager, Creative Pharma Services S.A., Athens)
- Generating Data Directly Addressing the Unmet Need of The Patient, The Next KOL (Margarita Zacharogianni, Medical Advisor, Creative Pharma Services S.A., Athens)
Friday 21 June 2019
- Real Data. Can the Patient Drive Medicines’ Development? (Giorgos Deraos, Medical Advisor, Creative Pharma Services S.A., Athens)
Saturday 22 June 2019
- “Next Generation” PROs: Bringing Patient Centricity to Life (Maria Notaridou, Medical Advisor, Creative Pharma Services S.A.)
- Patients-Health Statistics: Please Mind the Gap (Antigoni Theodorou, Medical Statistician, Creative Pharma Services S.A.)
- The Use of New Technologies and Big Data in the Design and Implementation of Clinical Studies. What is the Impact on the Patient (Stamatina Koutroumpi, Clinical Manager, Creative Pharma Services S.A.)
- Digital Endpoint. Looking Through the Digital Lens (Emmanouil Volikos, Clinical Manager, Creative Pharma Services S.A)
- Improvement of Sperm Quality on Hyperviscous Semen Using DNase I treatment (Effrosyni Nossi, Clinical Research Associate, Creative Pharma Services S.A.)
As we have been informed by the Authorities, the new Non-Intervention Studies Legislation has been...
Creative Pharma Services is proud to participate in the organising committee for the 4th Panhellenic...
Creative Pharma Services has announced that is a proud sponsor of the 4th Panhellenic Congress...