As the pharmaceutical industry evolves away from being dominated by blockbuster drugs, product volumes are...
CCL's Q2 highlights include:
- Adjusted basic earnings per Class B share of $0.68, up 21.4% earnings per Class B share of $0.63 up 50.0%; currency translation impact nominal
- Sales increased 30.5% supported by 5.7% organic sales growth at CCL and strong first full quarter for CCL Secure
- Checkpoint continued to deliver solid operating results, 11.4% operating margin
- Completed five for one stock split on 5 June, 2017
CCL's six-month highlights include:
- Year-to-date adjusted basic earnings per Class B share of £1.25, up 14.7%; basic earnings per Class B share of $1.13, up 21.5%
- Sales increased 26.7% supported by 6.2% CCL organic sales growth
- Operating income increased 18.5% driven by strong performance at the CCL Segment augmented by acquisitions
For more information, please download this free white paper.
Digital systems are changing the economics and functionality of sourcing, scheduling, and drug and device...
CCL Helathcare's cutting-edge cold chain device ViziRev provides a simple and accurate temperature monitoring technology...
The digital printing process for folding cartons allows for the utilisation of variable 2D codes,...