Bin Filling Stations normally consist of various components. The heart of every system is the filling head. Depending on the application, a filling head for individual filling of single sacks or liners can be integrated or a filling head with continuous liner can be connected.
Further components for optional integration are loading cells, a dosing function, sampling systems as well as supporting frames or roller tracks.
Feeding of the systems is performed via downpipes or by a pneumatic conveyor like the HECHT PCC.
- Implementation of all common filling heads
- Integration in existing production systems
- Filling of various (small) bins like drums, cartons or sacks
- Connection to discharging units of dryers, centrifuges or blenders
- Hygienic Design ATEX version
- Inertisation possible
- Various materials and surfaces
- Different HECHT systems integrable
- Filling via downpipes or pneumatic conveyor PCC
In the case of loss-in-weight systems, the operator takes the drum via the roller conveyor...
Flexible intermediate bulk container (FIBC) discharge stations by HECHT are used in the chemical, pharmaceutical...
It is a key topic within any kind of industry and branch to maintain constant...