In the case of loss-in-weight systems, the operator takes the drum via the roller conveyor...
Bin Filling Stations normally consist of various components. The heart of every system is the filling head. Depending on the application, a filling head for individual filling of single sacks or liners can be integrated or a filling head with continuous liner can be connected.
Further components for optional integration are loading cells, a dosing function, sampling systems as well as supporting frames or roller tracks.
Feeding of the systems is performed via downpipes or by a pneumatic conveyor like the HECHT PCC.
- Implementation of all common filling heads
- Integration in existing production systems
- Filling of various (small) bins like drums, cartons or sacks
- Connection to discharging units of dryers, centrifuges or blenders
- Hygienic Design ATEX version
- Inertisation possible
- Various materials and surfaces
- Different HECHT systems integrable
- Filling via downpipes or pneumatic conveyor PCC
Flexible intermediate bulk container (FIBC) discharge stations by HECHT are used in the chemical, pharmaceutical...
It is a key topic within any kind of industry and branch to maintain constant...
Sack Discharge Stations are easy to operate and require hardly any training. Their compact design...