Sepha is delighted to announce it has partnered with Parle Global Technologies for the distribution...
The EZ Blister is a compact, customisable blister packaging machine for clinical trial laboratories and facilities requiring low-volume packaging solutions.
Features and benefits:
- Customisable to individual commercial and manufacturing requirements
- Easy setup via a human-machine interface (HMI) and minimal training required
- Compact space saving benchtop design
- Precision engineered knurled or heat sealing plates
- Forms from pre-cut pieces of forming material
- Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) function available as an optional extra
- Cold forming capability
- Tool-less changeover of format parts in less than two minutes
- All machine parts either 316l or 304l stainless steel, anodised aluminium or polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Perforated cutting tools
- Teflon coated forming plates
- Operating speed of approximately 200 cycles per hour for any single operation (tooling and material dependent)
This white paper will test the hypothesis that the VisionScan is considered non-destructive. To test...
For the first time, Sepha will join agent Rieckermann at AllPack Indonesia, Jakarta in Hall...
Demonstrating the integrity of pharmaceutical blister packs is critically important, as any defects can affect...