The HMT140 wireless data logger is designed for humidity, temperature and analogue signal monitoring in clean rooms.
The logger is also suitable for warehouses, freezer and cryogenic chambers, laboratories, blood banks, as well as other life science applications.
HMT140 wireless data logger features:
- Wi-Fi connectivity to Vaisala’s continuous monitoring system and existing access points
- Autonomous operation and local alarms to ensure alert features, even if there is no network connectivity
- Local data storage for continuous fail-safe operation
- Interchangeable temperature / RH probes for easy field calibration
- Two inputs for voltage, current, contact, RTDs or temperature and RH
- Reliable multi-signal measurements and an optional LCD display
- Resistance to dust and chemicals
- Wall-mounted capability or with remote probes
- NIST-traceable with a certificate included