Roquette has announced that it will be attending the AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition in Denver, showcasing its latest scientific solutions in plant-based pharmaceutical ingredients (API).
The company has developed plant-based excipients and APIs such as starches, derivatives, sugars, and polyols for decades. Today, it owns a wide range of solutions backed by multidisciplinary expertise, which enables Roquette to meet demanding pharmaceutical requirements.
Some of its offerings include:
- Experience and expertise with a wide range of dosage form solutions adapted to manufacturing processes
- Understanding formulators’ needs, regardless of specialty, including pediatrics and geriatrics
- Excipients demanded by solid, liquid, and semi-solid oral dosage forms
- Vertically integrated offering of pyrogen-free products including supply chain transparency and traceability
- High-quality assurance expected by the pharmaceutical industry to ensure patient safety
- Partnership to help customers develop their solutions
Want to speed up new product development?
Stop by booth #1110 and discover the high-quality service and expertise Roquette has built over 80 years, in terms of formulation development and optimisation, compression simulation, on-site coating assistance, application development, quality management, analysis, logistics, engineering, regulatory management, and intellectual property.
Also, don’t miss expert Dr. Carmen Popescu’s presentation at the scientific posters sessions featuring Roquette’s latest scientific solutions.
Roquette will be present at the event between 13 November and 17 November.