Howorth's standard downflow booth modules are 1m and 1.3m pods to make a combination of...
Howorth has announced it will be attending Making Pharmaceuticals in Coventry.
Taking place from 25 April to 26 April, the event is a comprehensive pharmaceutical event featuring four full conference streams providing up-to-date information on a wide range of industry topics.
Howorth’s Air Technology is an established supplier of engineered air solutions designed to create safe, clean, and productive working environments including:
- Dispensing and sampling isolator systems designed to safely handle highly active product ingredients (HAPI)
- Reactor charging systems either direct or remote mounted
- Integrated containment systems for formulation processes utilising existing and validated process equipment
- Downflow booths including Howorth’s new range WORKSAFE™, which is a modular, cost-effective, and performance-enhanced booth
- 4D and 5D high-containment screens for enhanced pperator protection within downflow booths
- Product pack-off systems including filter dryers and centrifuges
- Aseptic and sterility test isolators
- Howorth "BioGen™" VHP™ decontamination systems for integration with isolators and safety cabinets or stand alone for room decontamination
Howorth looks forward to meeting you all at Stand 412.
Howorth's sales team will be attending the Making Pharmaceuticals show, where they will be demonstrating...
Come and speak to the barbershop quartet (the containment specialist) on your application at Interphex. Taking...
Howorth has announced it will be attending the Interphex event in New York, US. Taking...