Howorth has announced it will be attending Making Pharmaceuticals in Coventry.
Taking place from 25 April to 26 April, the event is a comprehensive pharmaceutical event featuring four full conference streams providing up-to-date information on a wide range of industry topics.
Howorth’s Air Technology is an established supplier of engineered air solutions designed to create safe, clean, and productive working environments including:
- Dispensing and sampling isolator systems designed to safely handle highly active product ingredients (HAPI)
- Reactor charging systems either direct or remote mounted
- Integrated containment systems for formulation processes utilising existing and validated process equipment
- Downflow booths including Howorth’s new range WORKSAFE™, which is a modular, cost-effective, and performance-enhanced booth
- 4D and 5D high-containment screens for enhanced pperator protection within downflow booths
- Product pack-off systems including filter dryers and centrifuges
- Aseptic and sterility test isolators
- Howorth "BioGen™" VHP™ decontamination systems for integration with isolators and safety cabinets or stand alone for room decontamination
Howorth looks forward to meeting you all at Stand 412.