Particle Measuring Systems reveals that the next Particle College will take place in Boulder, CO in September 2019.
Particle College, a course teaching contamination monitoring to the Electronic / Semiconductor and Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical Industries, will be held in Boulder, CO on 25-26 September 2019. Particle Measuring Systems has been hosting this intensive 2-day training course for over 20 years.
Ten industry-leading instructors are scheduled to present and be available to answer one-on-one questions with attendees.
Particle College attendees are divided into three tracts to best identify the needs of the attendees and provide thorough and relevant training. Tracks are divided by industry (Electronics and Life Sciences), with the Electronics track further divided into Air and Liquids:
1. Electronics/ Semiconductor Track:
– Air Focus: Cleanroom particle counting and molecular monitoring; facility monitoring.
– Liquid Focus: Particle counting in chemicals and water.
2. Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical Track:
– Particle counting, microbial monitoring, laboratory water particles, facility monitoring, data management, data interpretation, risk assessment overview, understanding and meeting regulatory requirements.
Attend to learn about industry best practices, understand your data and network.
Early bird discounted pricing is available until 23 August.
Particle Measuring Systems Inc (PMS), a subsidiary of Spectris plc, is a global technology leader in contamination monitoring, the inventor of laser particle counting, and is now the leading provider of solutions for monitoring and controlling many forms of contamination that impact companies that manufacture in ultra-clean environments.
For more information on PMS, please fill out the enquiry form on this page.