NSF International announces new updates for its pharma app, which is available on Apple’s App Store and Android’s Google Play.
The app now includes pharmaceutical training information and allows users to book and pay for NSF courses, including eLearning sessions while on the go. This free app is also full of useful resources right at your fingertips and is perfect for the pharma-biotech professional.
NSF’s pharma app has several easy-to-navigate sections, including:
- Resources – Looking for information from management controls to quality systems and everything in between? Look no further. NSF’s resources section has all the latest thought leadership you’re looking for. Everything from white papers to webinars and videos to checklists, FAQs and more in just a few clicks
- Legislation and guidance – Stay up to date on the latest industry regulations and news, along with access to NSF’s legislation and guidance guide. Be in the know
- Self-assessment company quizzes – Get a snapshot of your company’s health with NSF’s self-assessment quizzes. Do you have gaps in your quality systems? Take the quiz and find out. Check back often as the company is always adding new quizzes
- What’s new – Just like the name says, this section has the latest industry news that affects your business
- Training – You can access NSF’s range of training information and book courses
- Ask an expert – Have an urgent question or need quick advice from an expert with more than 20 years of pharma-biotech industry knowledge? NSF has you covered with its Ask an Expert feature. With one click, you can ask a question to one of the company’s many NSF industry experts and receive a response within 48 hours
NSF could keep listing all the benefits of this app, but the company wants you to stop reading and experience it for yourself by downloading the app today. Simply enter ‘NSF pharma’ on your phone in your app search field. Make an enquiry to find out more.