NSF International provides a comprehensive range of support services for the pharmaceutical industry covering consulting, training, auditing, remediation, quality systems and regulatory guidance on a global basis.
To support and complement the face-to-face training programs offered by NSF’s pharma biotech team, the company launched an eLearning programme in April 2018. Currently available modules include short sessions of no more than an hour that provide:
• An introduction or overview, such as the ‘GMP for Engineers and Microbiology: The Basics’ course
• More specific technical training, such as the ‘Self-Inspections – How to Make them Add Value to your Organisation’ course
• Sessions targeting the quality professional for continuing professional development (CPD), such as the ‘EU Pharmaceutical Law’ course
NSF International has also just launched two new sessions:
• Human Error Prevention: Best Practices from Industry – An interactive session on human error prevention and the best practices from the industry. Compare your company against the best-in-class and learn how to improve your error rate. You will use this comparison to focus on the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of specific areas for improvement. This eLearning session goes beneath the surface of issues and looks to fix the real causes of errors and mistakes
• GxP Inspection Management Lifecycle – Do you want to understand more about good clinical practice (GCP), pharmacovigilance (PV), good manufacturing practice (GMP) and good distribution practice (GDP) regulatory inspections? Then this short training module designed by Lynne Byers is perfect for you. It will help you understand the life cycle of inspection management from planning to conducting and responding to inspection findings.
The price for each of these sessions is £95.
Find out more about these sessions by making an enquiry using the form on this page.