Join our webinar on Tuesday 10 December at 3PM London / 10AM New York to...
NSF Health Sciences has announced it will be hosting a two-part webinar to discuss the new label text guidelines for pharmaceticals.
Taking place on 22 June from 1:00pm to 4:00pm EST, and 23 June from 1:00pm to 4:00pm, the courses will help companies understand how to avoid making implied claims that may lead to regulatory enforcement.
Labelling and promotion for supplement products are the most visable ways for the US Food and Drug Administration and the Federal Trade Comission can track your compliance with federal regulations. The FDA has recently issued a group of warning letters to companies due specifically to statements and claims on their websites. Public knowledge of FDA and FTC enforcment can affect business performance.
A proactive, strategic promotional plan is the best way to ensure the success of your product or brand.
- Learn the best practices for avoiding implied label claims
- Avoid getting Warning Letters
- Insight into the current focus of the FDA and FTC
- Discuss specific questions regarding your company or facility
- Network with other professionals in the industry
- Learn best practices from the instructor and other attendees
Get 50% off NSF’s pharma and medical devices eLearning, £100 off selected one-day courses and...
Interest in Near Patient Testing (NPT) continues to gain momentum as it has a major...
Our NEW Data Integrity eLearning course is now live! Written and presented by ex-MHRA inspector...