Join our webinar on Tuesday 10 December at 3PM London / 10AM New York to...
Global public health organisation NSF International is now offering pharma biotech consulting and training services from its office in Gurugram, India. The addition of these consulting and technical services is a response to demands of India’s growing pharmaceutical industry.
"We’ve been working with India’s pharmaceutical industry for several years, but our new pharma biotech office in Gurugram makes working with NSF International easier than ever before," said Maxine Fritz, executive vice-president of Pharma Biotech for NSF International.
"India is one of the world’s largest producers of generic pharmaceuticals and it is important for NSF International to be here so we can help our clients adapt to changing global regulatory requirements."
NSF International provides pharma biotech consulting, training and technical services to India’s pharmaceutical industry, including:
- Consulting: authoritative consulting services that are respected by major pharma and biopharma companies and regulatory agencies around the world
- Remediation: sound pragmatic advice on how to respond to adverse regulatory inspection findings and build a compliant pharmaceutical quality system to avoid future problems
- Auditing: inspections to check for compliance with GMPs, GLP, GCP, PV and CLIA requirements
- Regulatory guidance: regulatory strategies based on corporate objectives for new therapeutics, existing or new applications, and combination products, including assessment of applicability of unique programmes and US FDA approval pathways
- Training and education: comprehensive training and education programmes designed to develop the knowledge and skills needed to meet the challenges of a global and complex pharmaceutical industry
Earlier this year, NSF International partnered with the Indian Drug Manufacturers’ Association (IDMA) to launch an advanced program in pharmaceutical quality management (APPQM) in Bangalore. The five-module education program is specifically designed for Indian pharmaceutical companies to improve the effectiveness of their quality systems. NSF International will host the first training session on 25-28 September 2017.
Get 50% off NSF’s pharma and medical devices eLearning, £100 off selected one-day courses and...
Interest in Near Patient Testing (NPT) continues to gain momentum as it has a major...
Our NEW Data Integrity eLearning course is now live! Written and presented by ex-MHRA inspector...