NSF International is known all over the world for the high quality of its pharmaceutical training and education.
To register for any of these courses, head to nsf.org/training-education or make an enquiry using the form on this page.
Here is what is coming up from January to March 2019:
- Pharmaceutical Packaging – Taking place from 14 to 17 January in Hatfield, this course provides an aspiring pharmaceutical professional with the knowledge and understanding they need to be able to manage, oversee, control or audit all aspects of packaging activities
- Formulation and Processing (Part A) – Taking place from 28 January to 1 February in York, attendees can learn the key quality requirements of non-sterile oral dosage forms such as tablets, capsules and liquids
- Formulation and Processing (Part B) – Taking place from 11 to 15 March in York, attendees can learn the key quality requirements of parenteral products, inhalation products and topical medicines
- Pharmaceutical Legislation Update: Continuing Professional Development for Qualified Persons & Technical Personnel – Taking place from 19 March in Manchester and the 21 March in Amsterdam, Netherlands, this refresher course discusses changes in international pharmaceutical laws, regulations and guidance
- Regulatory Affairs for QA: Marketing Authorisations – Taking place on 20 March in Manchester, this interactive refresher is a pharmaceutical training workshop on the structure and content of the common technical document (CTD) and application routes specifically designed for quality assurance (QA) professionals
- Regulatory Affairs for QA: Variations – Taking place on 21 March in Manchester, this interactive pharmaceutical refresher workshop discusses the variations process requirements and categorisation in EU and the US, and is specifically designed for quality assurance (QA) professionals
- Pharmaceutical GMP Audits and Self-Inspections (A CQI and IRCA Certified Training GMP PQS Lead Auditor Course) – Taking place from 25 to 29 March in Manchester, attendees can learn how to perform audits and have the opportunity to become a certified good manufacturing practice (GMP) pharmaceutical quality systems lead auditor
- For NSF’s German-speaking friends, it is running a Pharmaceutical GMP course from the 26 to 28 March in Hamburg, Germany
If you represent a group, work for the NHS or a regulatory authority, or are a registered charity, you could benefit from a 50% discount on NSF’s training courses.
All of NSF’s courses can be brought on-site, tailored to your key concerns and delivered at a time that suits you.