NSF has announced a wide range of upcoming courses related to the pharmaceutical industry. Make sure you remember to take advantage of any discounts you could be entitled to. Get in touch if you’re interested in bringing any of this training on-site.
- Incident Management Workshop – 11 September (Stansted, UK)
- Human Error Prevention Workshop – 12 September to 13 September (Stansted, UK)
- Pharmaceutical good manufacturing practices (GMP) audits and self-Inspections (a Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) and International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) certified GMP Personnel Qualification Standard (PQS) lead auditor course) – 17 September to 21 September (York, UK) and 22 october to 26 October (Hamburg, Germany)
- Quality Risk Management – 25 September to 26 September (Manchester, UK)
- Pharmaceutical Legislation Update – 2 October (York, UK)
- Good distribution practice (GDP) and Materials Management Workshop – 9 October to 10 October (Watford, UK)
- Good clinical practice (GCP) Workshop – 10 October (Watford, UK)
- Good pharmacovigilance practice (GVP) Workshop – 11 October (Watford, UK)
- Pharmaceutical Law and Administration QP Module – 15 October to 19 October (York, UK)
- A-Z of Sterile Products Manufacture – 29 October – 2 November (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Internal Auditor Training Workshop – 30-31 October (Watford, UK)
Looking to plan further ahead?
Find out more information by making an enquiry using the form on this page and register online to attend.