Sofgen Pharmaceuticals, part of Procaps Group, is an integrated Softgel CDMO that offers end-to-end solutions in Softgel technologies from development throughout delivery for generics, prescription drugs, OTC products and specialized nutraceuticals for companies interested in developing and launching novel products in North America, Canada and Europe.
Our Softgel facility and Center for Pharmaceutical Excellence located in West Palm Beach, US, specializes in the development and manufacturing of high-end softgel technologies, with expertise in complex oral modalities such as hormonal products and high potency compounds, and other differentiated manufacturing technologies.
We offer a diverse service portfolio that goes from Research for Advanced Delivery Technologies, End-to-end solutions for Orphan / Fast track developments, pre-clinical and clinical developments for new Molecular Entities, lab analytical services, all the way to bottling & product inspection services.
Through our innovative technologies for oral delivery systems, plus our vast knowledge in Softgel development and manufacturing, we offer the flexibility, value and customization our partners need, driven by our passion to develop customized products that exceed customers’ expectations, with a relationship based on connectivity, trust and empathy.
Our purpose is to provide an unparalleled experience with reliable development manufacturing services and niche proprietary products, innovation in technologies, contributing to the health and well-being of patients and consumers and in key markets.
Research into advanced delivery technologies
At Sofgen Pharmaceuticals, we offer innovative technologies and advanced softgel technologies for RX, OTC, and specialized nutraceuticals:
- Unigel™: A novel technology for fixed-dose combinations
- Versagel™: Soft chewable capsules that are free from animal derivatives
- G-Tabs™: Gelatin-coated tablets
- Chewgels™: Chewable soft capsules
- Twistgels: A soft gelatin capsule with a twist-off cap
- Stripegels: Striped softgel capsules
- Vaogels: Softgel vaginal ovule or inserts
Complete formulation research and development services
At Sofgen Pharmaceuticals, we work with innovation, quality, and flexibility to develop and unleash the power of your most challenging projects. With an in-depth knowledge on development services, our experts are driven by science and technology to support all your projects along the way.
Our R&D services include:
- Development of novel patentable formulations
- Solubility screening
- Fill formulation development
- Gel formulation development
- Gel-Fill compatibility study
- Small-scale encapsulation early development and fin formulation selection
About Procaps Group
Procaps Group (NASDAQ: PROC) is a developer of pharmaceutical and nutraceutical solutions, medicines, and hospital supplies that reach more than 50 countries in all five continents.
Procaps has a direct presence in 13 countries in the Americas and more than 5,300 collaborators working under a sustainable model. Procaps develops, manufactures, and markets over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceutical products and prescription pharmaceutical drugs (Rx), nutritional supplements and high-potency clinical solutions.
Procaps Group today is the largest pharmaceutical CDMO in Latin America and in the top three worldwide in terms of volume of softgel production capacity. We hold several quality certifications from various regulatory bodies, including:
- EU GMP from the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) in Australia
- Health Canada
- International Stanidardisation Organisation (ISO) 9001
- The National Administration of Medicines, Food and Medical Technology (ANMAT) of Argentina
- Brazilian Health Regulatory Agency (ANVISA)
- FDA Philippines
- Ministry of Health (MOH) in Iran
- Colombian Agriculture Institute (ICA)
- HALAL-certified gelatin
- Cofepris in Mexico
- Organic Certified gummies facility
- Florida Food Hemp Establishment Permit