The specialty pharmacy industry can reduce costs by $27.5 million annually (product and call centre...
Temptime is attending and exhibiting at industry events that support the pharmaceutical industry.
Forthcoming events include:
- 17-20 September 2017: National Association of Specialty Pharmacy’s (NASP) 5th Annual Meeting & Expo
- 25-28 September 2017: DCVMN Annual General Meeting
- 26-29 September 2017: 15th Annual Cold Chain GDP & Temperature Management Logistics Global Forum IQPC
- 4-5 October 2017: Generis American Medical Device Summit
- 4-5 October 2017: Council of Pharmacy Executives and Suppliers (CPES)
- 7-10 October 2017: 2016 AABB Annual Meeting
- 16-20 October 2017: Manufacturers Marketplace during the 15th TechNet Conference
- 18-20 October 2017: EMS World
For more information, please contact Temptime.
Several years ago, Temptime asked an independent testing lab to source the five most commonly...
With the increase in temperature-sensitive medications due to the rise in complex biologics, as well...
Although a temperature-controlled supply chain is essential for the transportation of an increasing number of...