FlexLink supplies production and packaging automation to the pharmaceutical industry focusing on flexibility, productivity and enhanced cleanliness.
Overall safety is crucial for both the product and their operators. Because of the accumulated know-how in our company, we can present solutions from handling sensitive products with a minimum of packaging material to offering low-static conveyors for maximum cleanliness.
Your opportunities await among customer products, application areas and customers cases.
The production of medical devices is a growing area for automation. Some of the reasons are:
- Consistent quality
- 30 of PIA
- Adherence to government regulations
- Traceability of products
- Environmental control/cleanrooms
The products normally have a high value increase during the production process, and therefore the product yield and consistency of quality are crucial factors.
The FlexLink conveyor is based on an aluminium conveyor beam with low friction slide rails guiding a plastic multi-flexing chain. Products to be conveyed travel directly on the conveyor, or on pallets/carries. Products that are handled have a weight from a few grams up to 20kg with as well a huge variety of shapes.
The high flexibility and the wide range makes it possible to use the conveyors in both permanent lines as well as in flexible modularised solutions. Solutions based on FlexLink conveyors are used in all major industries.
Significant features for the conveyors are:
- Short time to install and take in use
- Wide standard assortment assures that the solution is well tailored for the application
- High reliability
- Easy to rebuild and reuse
- FDA approved materials for food applications
- ESD protection for electronic and electrical industry
- Capability for clean environments and qualified clean rooms
MASS FLOW SYSTEMS
Through the whole of the process we support you with over 20 years of world leading mass flow experience, with layout, project management, installation, commissioning, training and local service support.
We offer complete systems for all stages of the secondary process. Providing flexible, efficient and safe solutions adapted to your current and future needs.
Incorporating our long established and well proven equipment, product flow is improved in all areas of cigarette, filter and cigar making and packing process. Product flow is improved and downtime eliminated from belting breaks and tracking problems, leading to greater uptime and improved quality.
- Reliable ”fit-and-forget”, standard modules designed for user-friendly handling
- Enabling maximized product quality, increased line efficiency, and reduced maintenance and operator costs
- Turnkey solutions with standardization of control software with short lead times and commissioning as well as fast production ramp-up
- Our standard modular solutions enable the highest possible reliability, reduced downtime, minimized spares requirement and maximized product quality
- Local training, service and support are provided at short notice through our global network
FlexLink has launched two new conveyor systems, the hygienic conveyor system and the neck guide handling system. Both systems focus on filling lines for dairy, food and beverage producers as well as the personal products and fluid pharmaceuticals producers.
The hygienic conveyor system is made for demanding customers, which put cleanability, high-speed capacity and safety first. A number of standard solutions are offered. The system uses the latest technology.
The neck guide system is a new way of handling plastic bottles with high line efficiency and at the same time low energy consumption. The system offers several standard solutions like rinsers, elevators, diverters and mergers.
- Easy to clean
- High capacity
- Low energy consumption
- Low noise level
We support you through the whole process with our 20 years of world leading paper converting experience, layout support, project fulfilment, installation, commissioning, training, and local service.
Combining hardware equipment with controls for managing the line makes FlexLink’s line balancing Dynamic Flow Concept (DFC). Standard solutions are developed for conveying, elevating, turning, rejecting, diverting, combining and collating products, from cores via naked tissue to finished packs, bags and bundles.
With our proven standard solutions together with concepts for control hardware and installation, control-logic, and operator’s interface we reach a ﬂexible and profitable solution in a short period of time.
- Flexible and balanced lines for improved machine utilization
- Compact and space efficient for high machine density
- Easily operated and high accessibility
- Proven solutions with high availability
- Flexible solutions for future extensions
- Efficient installation and ramp-up
- Global experience and local service worldwide