MUnit is exhibiting at the forthcoming Drug Delivery to the Lungs (DDL) conference at Edinburgh...
In response to increased demand for new high profile services from the global market, JETPHARMA addressed to customers like a close partner, as if it were a spin-off of the client company.
As a result of such a strategy, the company achieved:
- Customer loyalty
- Continuous development in expertise, both in R&D and commercial quantities
- Increasing micronisation yields
- Decreasing particle sizes
- Fast operations and quick lead times
- Quality by design approach
- Flexible appeal to any non-standard request
- Worldwide presence.
Download to find out more.
MUNIT has announced it will be participating at the 5th Annual Controlled & Modified Drug Release...
MUNIT has announced that it will be participating at the 6th Annual World HPAPI congress in...
MUnit, JETPHARMA and Microchem have announced they will be attending this year’s CPhI Woldwide and...