Easy transfer of technology from the laboratory scale to the production scale is a major...
METTLER TOLEDO’s innovative range of advanced dissolved carbon dioxide (CO2) sensor series InPro 5000i is specifically designed for utilisation within sterile and hygienic processes, such as fermentation, across the pharmaceutical field.
Made of FDA compliant materials, with a highly polished surface finish to facilitate cleaning, they fully meet international regulations such as EHEDG.
Feature and benefits
- Plug and Measure for seamless installation
- Pre batch diagnostics for best measurement performance
- Full traceability for complete documentation
- Inline measurement for real-time process control
- Reliable CO2 measurement
- Fast response
- High signal stability thanks to new probe design
- Proven membrane body concept for low maintenance
- Only process calibration is needed
- Fully SIP resistant and autoclavable
- PTFE coated membrane to avoid biofouling
- FDA compliant design and materials
The high performance, inline oxygen sensors from METTLER TOLEDO stand the test of time under...
METTLER TOLEDO is pleased to announce that it will be holding its Handling Risks and...