OmniSEC software is an integrated solution for advanced analysis of proteins and polymers by GPC/SEC, and is essential for Viscotek systems and detectors.
Selectable protein or polymer interfaces with simplified workflows to improve productivity and help maximize the information and efficiency of experiments.
Simply load samples and the software controls all sequencing, enabling automatic operation.
OmniSEC supports multi detection including single, dual, triple and tetra, and features absolute molecular weight and dedicated user interfaces for analysis of polymers and proteins, with OmniSEC BIO.
Other features include molecular conformation/branching, copolymer analysis, Mark-Houwink plots, flow injection polymer analysis (FIPA), universal and conventional calibration, as well as the ability to exchange sequences with Waters Empower.
Key benefits of OmniSEC software include:
- Protein-specific language, settings and workflows
- Two clicks from raw data to results
- Built-in, intuitive report designer
- Manual or fully automatic baseline setting
- Automatic determination of dn/dc, UV extinction coefficient and A2
- Proven asymmetric band broadening corrections
- Fully automatic process control/LIMS mode
- Integrated help system to guide users
- Full export capability of raw data, results and intermediate calculations
- Enables compliance with 21 CFR part 11
OmniSEC provides direct control of any Viscotek instrument, acquires and displays results in real time, and performs an automatic search to detect connected devices, and select appropriate COM ports.
Malvern Panalytical, manufacturer of analytical systems, and Concept Life Sciences (CLS), a contract research organisation,...
Malvern Panalytical is pleased to announce the launch of an innovative version of its Aeris...
Below are the forthcoming shows that will exhibit Malvern’s pharmaceutical solutions in 2020. Conferences and...