Sepha is delighted to announce it has partnered with Parle Global Technologies for the distribution...
Visionscan is a tool-less, non-destructive leak detection device for pharmaceutical blister packs.
Key features include:
- Non-destructive seal and leak detection device designed for blister packs
- Incorporates imaging technology that will detect defects in individual blister pockets, channel leaks and weak seals down to 15µ
- Tool-less. Ideal for production lines running multiple products
- Can test multiple packs per test cycle
- Rapid test time down to 30 seconds per test
- Operating system can store up to 30,000 product types
- Simple operator use via a touchscreen interface
- Can test packs that contain tablets / capsules in multiple material/design formats
- Objective, repeatable pack test for each product
- Capable of storing and exporting data for audit and quality control purposes
- Can form part of 21CFR part 11 compliant system
- Improved environmental impact
- Flexible, mobile table top device
This white paper will test the hypothesis that the VisionScan is considered non-destructive. To test...
For the first time, Sepha will join agent Rieckermann at AllPack Indonesia, Jakarta in Hall...
Demonstrating the integrity of pharmaceutical blister packs is critically important, as any defects can affect...