Phlexglobal will be attending the 4th USA PhlexEview and eTMF User Group Conference from 29 February to 1March 2016 at the Hyatt at the Bellevue, Philadelphia, PA, US.
The meeting provides an ideal forum to network with eTMF peers, share best practices and learn more about PhlexEview.
Experts from Phlexglobal will gather with industry experts and guest speakers for informative sessions and panel discussions on the topics that matter in eTMF.
The date coincides with the launch of the newest version of PhlexEview, an eTMF management solution.
The new features include:
- TMF reference model V3 support
- eTMF placeholders
- Enhanced QC workflows
- Comprehensive new user interface
The agenda will also include:
- Key note speakers including Pfizer Pharmaceuticals Trial Master File process owner Ivan Walrath and Infinity Pharmaceuticals vice-president of Clinical Operations Ross Petit
- Case studies with clients, including a major recent eTMF implementation with a top ten pharmaceutical company
- Roundtable discussions
- The inspector’s viewpoint
The company is also offering a complimentary half day tutorial on Monday 29 February, eTMF 101.