DJA and its Partners to Showcase at Interphex, New York
DJA has teamed up with companies from around the world to bring superior technology and machinery to the US pharmaceutical, food, chemical and cosmetic industries, providing them with the capability to design a factory and provide all the machinery necessary.
Visit DJA and its partners at Interphex in New York from 2-4 April. DJA will be present at booth #2827, visit to learn more about how it can help you.
Get to Know These Companies!
- Viswill’s tablet and capsule visual inspection services use cutting-edge technology to consistently inspect your product for defects before it leaves the factory guaranteeing the quality of your product.
- Parle provides pharmaceutical packaging, tablet and capsule printing, and tube filling and sealing.
- Tapasya offers machinery for the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, food, chemical and cosmetics industries, from granulation to cleaning equipment.
- Senvec Hattori Machines provides inspecting powders, seeds, tea, coffee, grapes, rice and many more.
- Elomatic is an engineering and consulting company dedicated to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. It provides a wide range of services, from concept design to implementation of facilities.
- Thermolab produces a variety of stability chambers, cooling cabinets, incubators and ovens.
- Visionspect provides contract tablet visual inspection. Its contract visual inspection offering allows all the advantages of automated visual inspection without the capital outlay or employee overhead.
- Snowbell Machines manufactures and supports sterile filling lines that consist of ampoules, vials powder, vials liquid, and pre-filled syringes (PFS). Snowbell designs and builds equipment that handles numerous sterile filling and packing processes with sterile isolators and containment isolators wherever needed.
- RND Automation & Engineering introduces the Kanga Poucher, a vertical form/fill/seal pouching system that forms four-sided pouches for the medical device, pharmaceutical, durable goods and other industries.
- Ikeda Machine Industry manufactures machines for the production of medical products. From medical tapes such as bandages, patches, and transdermal medicines to powder filling machines and other packaging-related equipment catered to user demand.