Matcon Pacific will hold a Lean Powder Processing Conference in both Melbourne and Sydney during June 2012. With today’s harsh economic conditions there has never been a greater importance placed upon production efficiency. It is critical to remove waste and reduce costs, without compromising quality, to survive.
- Improve manufacturing flexibility
- Drastically reduce inventory
- Improve cash flow
- Reduce waste in all aspects
- Increase profits
- Increase competiveness in the market
Keynote speakers from Matcon and partners specialised in ingredients tracking and FMCG packing will present dynamic methods of how to be more efficient and stay ahead of the competition.
- 10am – Registration and morning coffee
- 10.15am – Welcome and introduction
- 10.30am – Lean theory and parallel processing
- 11am – Lean formulation
- 11.30am – Ingredient tracking
- 12.30pm – Lean mixing
- 1pm Lunch
- 2pm – Lean FMCG packing
- 3pm – Lean B2B packing
- 3.30pm – Close
- 3.40pm – Drinks and networking
The conference includes a complimentary lunch and networking drinks. To register for this free event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 9892 4822.