MIRAI Cold 10 is an air-cycle chiller designed to provide and maintain ultra-low temperatures from -60°C to -110°C in cold rooms.
The machine operates in an open cycle and delivers ultra-cold air directly into the chamber, without the need for an evaporator or auxiliary fans inside the chamber. Our open cycle chillers come with a unique moisture extraction device, which captures moisture from the chamber air and extracts it mechanically. This eliminates ice formation and frequent defrosting procedures, making our MIRAI Cold 10 the ideal solution for long-term storage at ultra-low temperatures.
- Rated motor power: 10 kW
- System cooling water: Water-cooled
- Weight: 800kg
- Dimensions: 103 x 145 x 179 cm
- Temperature range: -60 °C to -110°C
- Noise level: 70dB
- Max rotation speed: 85,000 rpm
- Refrigeration capacity: up to 4.9kW
- Operation cycle: Open cycle