Blister is a popular and growing packaging option worldwide, driven by its unique ability to provide increased product protection, improved patient compliance and precise dose accuracy. As blister becomes the global packaging of choice for many Rx and OTC products, industry leaders turn to us.
Our fully integrated blister line (Uhlmann, BEC 300) can serialize, package and carton.
Seven lines, including a fully intergreated Ulhmann BEC 300 with inline cartonning, banding, case packing and serialization.
Ropack is well-positionned to meet the demand for blister:
- Serialization, including a unique International Serialization Hub
- Seven blister lines
- In house tooling design and manufacturing to reduce cost and leadtime
- More than 6 000 tooling parts in inventory
Key packaging and safety features of Ropack blister:
- Thermoformed using single and multilayer structures (PVC, PVdC, PE, PCTFE)
- Cold formed using Alu/Alu
- Highest quality barrier film for moisture and oxygen protection
- Barcodes on back for compliance
- Imprinting on back, random print, unit dose print with register
- Electronic vision system and on-line monitoring devices
- Senior-friendly and child-resistant blisters
- Folding wallet cards for sampling or added marketing and client communication