Blister is a popular and growing packaging option worldwide, driven by its unique ability to...
Contracting an in-country clinical depot brings efficiencies to your clinical trial distribution. From its facilities in Montreal, Quebec, Ropack handles most paperwork, permissions, components, warehousing, packaging, distribution, collection and destruction as a single project.
- Flexible and adaptable regulatory process in order to meet your needs
- We meet Canadian and FDA cGMP regulations
- Consolidated shipments that reduce costs
- Shortened go-to-market timelines
Ropack clinical distribution depot
- 33 000+ sq. ft. of command and control
- Five individual and segregated shipper assembly lines
Ample Storage :
- Two 70’x26′ SuperSaver receptacles
- Two level 9 controlled substance vaults
Comprehensive cold-chain management :
- 190 pallet locations at 2 °C to 8 °C
- Specialized teams for a cohesive process
- Secondary packaging and labeling of supplies
- Up to 96-hour pre-qualified shipping system
With so much left to learn about Covid-19 ― including whether we will return to...
Many organizations across industries have been challenged to unanticipated levels over the 18 months. Our...
Meet Ropack at Contract Pharma’s 11th Annual Contracting and Outsourcing Conference and Tabletop Exhibition
Contract Pharma's 11th Annual Contracting and Outsourcing Conference and Tabletop Exhibition will take place on...