Particle Measuring Systems’ MiniCapt® Mobile is an innovative solution to microbial air sampling.
Key features include:
- Flexibility for air and compressed gas sampling
- Reduced operator errors from data management and touchscreen
- Filtered exhaust eliminates contamination
- Impactor design allows false positive identification
- Meets International Standardisation Organisation (ISO) 14698:2003 requirements
- Sensitivity: 1 colony forming unit (cfu)
The MiniCapt® Mobile is an innovative, light and mobile air sampler that simplifies the job of microbial air sampling by applying modern data management capabilities that save time and reduce operator error in air sampling data.
The unit makes the job easier by incorporating a capacitive and sliding touchscreen, allowing easy use with gloves without the need for a stylus.
Combine with the BioCapt® single-use microbial impactor for a fully validated system.
Other key features include:
- Glove-compatible touchscreen
- Intuitive user interface
- High-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter exhaust
- Remote connection to the BioCapt viable microbial impactor (single-use)
- Autoclavable with a sanitisable enclosure
- Available in 12 languages
Key benefits of the MiniCapt® Mobile include:
- The inlets of the impactor head are precision cut to ensure laminar flow, thus maximising collection and biological efficiencies in accordance with ISO: 14698-1
- Multiple sampling applications, including monitoring compressed gas and remote isolator sampling, all with one sampler
- False-positive identification can reduce investigation costs through the use of the radial slit design
Key applications include:
- Aseptic viable environment monitoring
- Monitoring compressed gas
- Remote isolator sampling