Memmert GmbH + Co. KG is the market leader in innovative climate chambers for decades...
Memmert’s waterbaths are ideal for ointment, emulsion, sample, plate and nutrient solution temperature control in laboratory settings.
The Memmert waterbath is available in six model sizes. The operating concept impresses with its intuitive and convenient menu navigation. A particular highlight: Thanks to the personalisable remote viewing through the CustomView, you always have an eye on the important information.
- temperature range up to +100 °C
- 6 model sizes (7 to 51 litres volume)
- extensive range of accessories: e.g. a Peltier cooling unit, flat or gable cover, shaking device, circulation pump
- state-of-the-art control technology
- optional water level control
- high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
Perfect for everyday use in the laboratory: The high-quality stainless steel container with rounded corners is easy to clean and can be completely drained using the standard drain valve without residue left behind. The compact ergonomic design means the Memmert WTB fits on any laboratory table.
Space-saving and user-friendly the cooling device CDP 115 puts an end to unwieldy external cooling appliances. It can be accommodated easily on all Memmert waterbath models and allows work to be performed with temperatures below room temperature down to 10°C with a precision of ±0.1 Kelvin.
Peltier temperature-controlled units are available alongside refrigerators, cooled incubators, and climate chambers. The climate chambers...
The year’s live event for the ACHEMA community is the ACHEMA Pulse 2021. Although held...
Memmert presents one of its classics with modern comfort features and a contemporary design: the...