Memmert presents one of its classics with modern comfort features and a contemporary design: the...
Memmert’s waterbaths are ideal for ointment, emulsion, sample, plate and nutrient solution temperature control in laboratory settings.
The Memmert waterbath is available in six model sizes. The operating concept impresses with its intuitive and convenient menu navigation. A particular highlight: Thanks to the personalisable remote viewing through the CustomView, you always have an eye on the important information.
- temperature range up to +100 °C
- 6 model sizes (7 to 51 litres volume)
- extensive range of accessories: e.g. a Peltier cooling unit, flat or gable cover, shaking device, circulation pump
- state-of-the-art control technology
- optional water level control
- high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
Perfect for everyday use in the laboratory: The high-quality stainless steel container with rounded corners is easy to clean and can be completely drained using the standard drain valve without residue left behind. The compact ergonomic design means the Memmert WTB fits on any laboratory table.
Space-saving and user-friendly the cooling device CDP 115 puts an end to unwieldy external cooling appliances. It can be accommodated easily on all Memmert waterbath models and allows work to be performed with temperatures below room temperature down to 10°C with a precision of ±0.1 Kelvin.
The new Memmert constant climate chamber HPPeco and the cooled incubator IPPeco operate with hitherto...
In 1990, the International Council for Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Pharmaceuticals for Human Use...
Memmert appointed Philipp Schwarm, who worked for the company since April 2019, as new managing...