Preview Meridian 2016
BlueCielo sees an increasing number of customers centralizing their business applications and using (hybrid) cloud-based solutions, but we also see that owner operators are not willing to store all their intellectual property in the cloud. They therefore often opt for centralization while using cloud-based solutions for collaboration with external contractors and suppliers. The new Meridian 2016 release, expected to become available in January 2016, has been developed to provide features for these requirements.
- Powerful Hypertrieve 5.1 engine delivers very high, consistent performance in large vaults with many users.
- Site Cache brings faster upload and download speeds for engineers working in remote locations while still connecting to the central server for all vault information.
- Within a vault, a new user interface using ribbons delivers access to all the same capabilities in the web client as in the full windows client.
- The new interface provides an improved navigation bar for views of the vault and extended functionality for title-block synchronization, audit reports and project management.
Maintenance & Engineering connected
- Any file that can be scanned for full text indexing can now be used for tag extraction.
- In addition, tags can be extracted from AutoCAD and MicroStation files based on block properties.
- A new version of the Explorer Mobile app now supports improved search and commenting
- Certified SAP integration
Continue reading this article on our website.