From day one, we will guide you throughout the development process; at every step, you...
Autoject® Micro platform is an auto-injector with automatic needle insertion.
Set in a compact body, this disposable auto-injector contains a patented drive mechanism technology. This allows true auto-injection in a more discreet package.
Key features of the Autoject® Micro platform include:
- True auto-injection, with the needle inserted and dose delivered with the press of a button
- Sharps injury protection as the needle is hidden before and after use
- Button or Pressure activation versions
- Audible and visual end-of-dose indication
- Convenient size for storage and portability
- Large viewing window to see syringe
- Ergonomic, with its oval shape and large-grip detail on cap
- The device is disposable
- It is a true auto-injector
- Needle is hidden before and after injection
- Sharps injury protection (ISO23908, ISO110608, and ISO11068-5)
- Safety lock to prevent accidental activation
- Visual and audible end-of-dose indication
- Needle shield removal feature
- It has a glass prefilled syringe
- The syringe size is available in 1.0ml and 2.25ml sizes
- It gives a subcutaneous injection, with an option for intramuscular
Steps for use:
- Remove blue cap (needle shielf is automatically removed)
- Place the device against the skin automatically unlocks the device and presents the activation button
- Audible and visual indication signifies end-of-dose and the needle shrouds to prevent injury
Owen Mumford has unveiled a new addition to its range of medical devices at PDA:...
Owen Mumford has unveiled a new addition to its range of automatic injection devices at...